Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Scattered

I have a lot of thoughts in my head today. I'm kidless again and ohhh, the possibilities. But I decided to take a more productive approach to my temporary freedom. Keep in mind, I've already gotten some of these done, I'm just taking a break to clear my head.
Thoughts after weighing this morning: $#!%!! $&%@!! &@! I've gained 7 lbs back. What am I gonna do? P90X...that's such an intense workout but gets the job done. Gotta do something or I'll be right back where I started. Dang I was doing so good! Hmmm...what can I eat? No! No no no...focus. Okay, I'll eat nothing but Slim-Fast the rest of the week. Yes, that'll work. No, I'm already hungry just thinking about it. K, I'll watch Biggest Loser and do the Abs Diet. Will read Abs Diet book and make shopping list while I suntan this afternoon. Okay, got a plan. (Then I went and did P90X, but my favorite one, not the hardest one).

Thoughts about housework: Okay, been saying I was going to deep clean carpets for months. Gotta do it. No matter what. Think of it as more exercise...yeah, I'm not any more excited about it. Just gotta suck it up and do it. Man, I'd rather drink coffee and watch Kathy Lee and Hoda. Nope, get up and do it. (Did it. Done.)

Thoughts about the rest of my to-do list: Need to look at project, need to finish laundry from last week and restart laundry for this week. Bollucks. Need to shower at some point today. Would be nice to clean out the car, but what's the point? Okay, these aren't so bad, I'm just procrastinating because I hate doing them. Just do it and it's over and I can enjoy the rest of the afternoon. Okay. Sounds like a plan.

Other random thoughts: I'd like to go to the library. Don't have time. I'd like to finish my pomander project. I guess that can wait. There's a lot more housework I could add to previous list, but, eh, not today. Hey! I could go use the neighborhood gym for once! Not a bad idea! Still can't get that dream out of my head. I dreamed I lost Mia, looked everywhere for her, and then remembered I had left her in the car. I watched The Hangover last night, maybe that's why - kind of the same story line. Speaking of Mia, gotta go pump.

Okay, I think I feel a little less scatter-brained than 20 minutes ago. Better, yes. Laundry here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment